Monday, June 8, 2009

The value of money

Since my name is related to money, lets start my first blog with the idea on money.
People who know me well would know that I am very careful on spending. How do you spend your money is depends on how do you value your money. How do you value your money is depends on your personal background, economy situation, your family, your friends' influence and the education you receive all the while.
I am the person who always think about future. After knowing what the life I want in the future and what are the risks I may face in the future, I will plan my money. Like some financial planners say "If you do not care your money, your money wont care of you".
However, we cannot only live in the future, we must also enjoy our present life as I do not know whether I am able to wait until tommorow to enjoy my wealth. As such, I need to bear in mind that when saving money, I am buying a sense of security and I understand that I might not be able to fully enjoy it. When I spending, I know that if I do not spend, the money is meaningless to me.
Therefore, try to get a balance. Anyway, I feel guilty if I spent too much when I think of people who are starving and my parents who are frugal because they think about their children. I am not living alone in this world, how much I gain is the result of other people and my money is not only belong to me, so I must be thoughtful on every single cent I spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment